This is what life thought me till now..
Life- undoubtedly the most talked about thing in this world followed by love. One can find thousands of books, writeups, poetries, etc describing the journey and various stages of life. And the best part you will observe is that everyone has their own stories of struggles and battles. Every wise person you meet will give you a different lesson /advice because we don’t travel the same route. The first truth is even with similarities we all are different from others and that’s what makes us unique.
At some point we come across a piece /article which makes us say ‘oh that’s exactly what happened to me’
Enlisting some of the lessons that I have learnt till now..
- You are powerful, more than you think.
- Parents are the only ones who can love you unconditionally
- Expectations hurts like hell
- It hurts when you realise that you aren’t as important as you thought you were.
- Bad times will reveal the real ones.
- Grades and skills both matters.
- Everyone change(be it the most sweetest person of your life)
- Money matters a lot
- Don’t expect respect from a bad person even after doing good for them
- Your life is entirely up to you
- Friendship fades with time
- True love & real friends are very very rare.
- Ego ruins everything
- Don’t take things for granted, you can’t get everything back again.
- Regrets can become a slow poison (avoid it).
- Happiness is a choice.
- One can’t get love by chasing it
- Loneliness is harmful but solitude gives peace.
Keep your circle small, go after quality not quantity.